Relosianos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relosianos: The Forgotten Lands - Part 3

2 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Relosianos: The Forgotten Lands - Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Relosianos: The Forgotten Lands - Part 3

Post by CaptainFaxxy Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:51 pm

Im not sure, theres a trail of blood running through the snow. Some guards are running after.. whatever it is!!

*laughs before releasing him* Im sorry, it just look like a shrivelled fruit!

*she moans, spreading her legs slightly before kissing his neck* Do you really wanna bang in the shower? *smirks*

*drives a spear towards the spider but it snapped* Whoops! *Was shot a huge chunk of spider web and she just rolled her eyes* Eww, sticky like cum!! Im stuck!

What is that weapon?!

CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Relosianos: The Forgotten Lands - Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Relosianos: The Forgotten Lands - Part 3

Post by EmperorMike Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:08 pm

*Raises an eyebrow* Odd, I wonder what they are after.... *Goes to put some clothes on*

Well, I still am a little wet......*Rolls eyes* Plus, I'm not fully erect..... I'm going to bed..... *Goes over to a makeshift bed*

I'm not sure if that's a good idea, but teasing can be fun.*Smirks*

*Walks in with them* I seem to have healed quickly..... Having fun?

How do you..... No, I don't want to know.....*Uses the spear and attempts to drive it through the spider*

Guess we'll find out......
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

https://relosianos.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:15 pm

I'm not sure we should check it out...we are guests in this mountain castle afterall.. what if it is a dangerous creature?! *gives a little shrug*

Let me try this wind spell I learnt! *her hands glows and she summons a windy gale towards him, in an attempt to dry him up* I call it super cleannn!

Only getting started..*goes over and nips on her ear lightly before fondling with Frank's privates* Come on in! *speaks in a daring kind of way*

How do I..what? If it's not cum kind of stickiness...then how should I describe it? Gooey? White --- *flops around in the web*

Kids nowadays...*watches the spear throw* Hmm..

CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:30 pm

*Stops* Yes, we really shouldn't involve ourselves in the affairs of other countries. *Strips back off and returns to bed*

*Notices as his genitals go back to an average look* I'm not exactly packing, but I'm not small either. *Shrugs* Takes that how you will.

*Gets in and starts fondling both of them*

*Rubs Lima and Juno's pussy* Unfortunately, I only have one cock.

It will do.

*Watches the spear hit the spider*

I hope that worked.....
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:39 am

Yes... hmm...*watches more guards scrambling after the unknown entity* Hey!! Whats going on?!

*Guard* Its a serial killer! Dont worry!

Uh huh... you want me to play with it until it releases then? *squishes it a bit harder*

Well..both of us can make you a man by sucking 1 ball per side. *smirks*

ooooo its nearly in! AHHHH..

*laughs* I know right? But seriously.. is it.. wounded?
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:05 pm

Alright, let them take care of it. No point risking our lives.....

*Watches and winces as she squeezing* Maybe not that..... I'll leave it up to you if you want to play with it or not..... *His member starts to stiffen*

Oh, I made him a man a long time ago.....*Giggles and kisses his cock*

*Blushes* It was an experience, this might be a long shower.....

*Goes over and help her out of the webbing* And I thought I was weird.

Seems to be slowing down.....*Watches the spider begin to collapse*
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:20 am

*A terrifying screech was heard in the nearby forest as well as the sound of bones crushing*

*shakes head* .... I do hope its nothing.. whatever it is.

I remember you will have to lick it.. *starts to curl her lips around his balls*

*yawns* Wheres the --- THEODORE is having sex!!! Skia! Look at this!*gives a grasp as she stops halfway to the toilet*

*just blushes red, his dick still in her mouth*

You bet...*licks his nipples before touching his tip with her tongue* Im surpised you two didnt have kids already..

*crashes and fell over him, covering with the same stuff* Shit, guess we gotta stick together!!!

But lets check if its dead... *stabs it with a sword*
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:59 pm

*Nods* Shall we sleep now?

*Hardens at her touch* Ooh whatever you say.....

I noticed......

*Sucks on his balls* Well, it was only one night. We wanted to be each other's first, and we were.

*Feels his member throb* Yes, we also used protection.

*Sheepish and mutters* Couldn't be at a worse moment....

It's not moving anymore....
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:11 am

Yes, we should...*goes and lies besides him, nodding off*

Well I...*gives small licks*

....Should we stop them?

But now theres no restriction! *licks at his ass, smirking* You guys must had been young then..

Your hand is stuck on my breast, its still moving!

CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:30 am

*Cuddles her and falls asleep*

*Moans at her tongue* I love you.....

Should we? I mean, it wouldn't make sense to me..... We'll see what happens....

Perhaps too young, but I've never regretted it. Plus, that night was a memorable one. *Starts sucking Frank's cock*

*Gasps as he feels himself ready to blow* Yes, I remember it fondly to.

*Is trying remove himself from her*

Well, anymore ideas?
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:22 am

*fell asleep peacefully* ......

*starts to suck and looks up* You guys really make this awkard..*starts to get up* I'm sorry, Theo... it gets awkard..!

I only know it's gonna blow-- wait.. why are you up? Are you enjoying the show..? Aww come on, so close!

You guys.. are really interesting...and your friendship has gone way back.. and now we can take it to the next step..! *gives intense sucking* I'm going to practice archery....after this.

*moans loudly and sexually*

Can't you separate yourselves?!

Dad, it's stuck..... We may be like this for all eternity!

All we need is to cut off the web...it's like bubble gum!

......Well, I met he's enjoying it!

*scratches head* I'm unsure if you guys had..

I don't think so! Urghhhhhhh!
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:24 pm

*Rolls eyes* It's alright, besides Skia's trying to sleep.....

*Sounds annoyed* Because, the three of you can't shut up.....

This made you think of archery? *Feels himself about to cum*

Well, it happens like that sometimes.....*Giggles*

Not really to be honest, trying to get away.....

*Casts a spell to get rid of the webs*(
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:35 pm

....*speechless as she entered the showers*

*laughs* You guys are really funny at times! We should probably get some sleep. All of us. But Theo... are you ready to be a father? *puts a hand on his shoulder*

Its about hitting the mark.. I want you to plow your thing in me..*licks faster* lets milk him, sister Lima!

ooooo. I see you must be thinking that Im not sexy enough? Hmmm? *gets up with a smirk*

Thanks, love. Shall we change sites?

*nearby a knight struggled with webs* Hsy, a little hand here?!
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:45 pm

No, not really. But, you are the last person I'd have that conversation with....

*Snaps* Theo, don't talk her like that. Besides, it's different for us ferals.....

Yeah, she kinda jumped on to you....

*Groans* Theodore....

*Smirks* Of course. *Sucks Skinner until he finally cums*

*Loud grunt as he blows his load*

Well, I mean we'll technically be step siblings, it would be a little awkward.

Do you think we should? *Goes over to help the knight*
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:24 pm

...But why,Theodore? *retracts her hand awkwardly, looking at Skia* Yes, it's more of a connection thing...we are more..hmm, vocal in that sense.

*presses her head against the shower and resume pouring water over herself*

How did that feel, Frank? *takes a long lick at his shaft* Bet that taste doesn't get old, Lima!

Since love have ever stop anyone? Hmmmmmm? *looks closely and pats his face lightly before stretching herself* Let's see... there's too many dead spiders around!

I'm not sleeping with dead bodies...even if its insects..

Thank you, kind soul! I was trapped here by some weird creatures. There's more deeper in the caves...

There's treasures in there?!

*shakes head* I don't know, but I know a couple of people have gone missing the last few days..

CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:21 am

Okay, that was uncalled for.... I just need some sleep, we can talk about it tomorrow.*Closes eyes and lays down*

He's just being a jerk right now, I think we both need sleep.

It felt good..... *Chuckles*

No, it never does.*Kisses her*

Yes, it's creepy even it was just spiders. Shall we explore them then?

Might as well, it'll be nice to look around.
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:26 am

Yes.. I would suppose... Sleep is needed for the little one. *rubs her belly a little before laying down on the bed* The beds aren't very comfy...I'm glad I brought some extra pillows for the journey..

*changes back into light attire after the bath before taking up the bed next to Theodore*...

*hugs all of them* Although I fear hidden enemies around the corner...but lets knock ourselves out tonight! *moans in happiness as she pulls Lima for a long kiss, her tail slowly brushing against Franky's back*

If you wish...I wonder what can we find?!

Well, I'm heading back to civilization, so you guys could use my old camping grounds towards the end... and the answer is probably dead rotting bodies...I got lost in here... *brushes snow off his armor* The tunnels extend below... It's a old mining area of the dragons.. *passes Kyle a map*

..... I don't know how to feel about this... I leave it to you to decide, love... *goes over and fondles her below and kisses on the neck* Yup.

CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:59 pm

Sometimes, you just have to go with the flow.....

*Just falls asleep*

Yes, we really need to deal with it. But, we need sleep. Exhaustion causes problems.....

Of course, Frank.

Does this place look familiar to you mother?

No, I can't say I recognize these mines. This mine was possibly made and abandoned, while I was in isolation.
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:35 pm

Right..*nuzzles him affectionately before lying down* Especially with the little one.

Lets shower and head out!

To go or not to go, that is the question!

Im fine with anything.
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:09 am

We'll deal more with it, in the morning. Why were you adamant on stopping them?

*He and Lima wash off*

Let's go, it should be fun.

Alright, we'll follow the map.
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:48 am

Well... you don't know what her mom do when she finds out... Scarlet has a perchance of being a loudmouth...and then Theodore will be dead as a doornail. *giggles* Although it would be funny if it happened... *lies on her back, rubbing her belly* It's my first time being a mother. I hope I can be a good mom.

To the beds! *yawns* You see, it wasn't a long night in the showers!

*roll eyes as he view the map* The place seems to be poorly lit...

It says it has 20 stories and the last floor is marked with a question mark... *watches Jax leaves* I wonder what that soldier wanted...I recognize him kneeling and praying at the Temple earlier...... One moment! *rushes up to Jax* Hey! Hey! You never did say why you came this far from the capital!

Oh that...I'm not sure what to say...Half of the Relosianos capital disappeared! Even the army and townsfolk.. I'm supposed to report the news to her majesty..

You mean... vanished? As in the entire landmass?

Yes... *gives a shrug* Strange as it sounds!
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:37 am

Right, You'll be a good mother. Theo is starting to warm up to you at least. I think he was just tired and he got a bit snappy. Not an uncommon trait.... Anyway, we should get some sleep.

*Nods as she and Frank get in bed* Let's rest long day tomorrow.

*Agreed*

In a thousand years, I've never heard of a country vanishing.

An odd predicament, Relosianos isn't having a great go at it are they? Guess they're getting what's coming to them.

Hey, they're helpful..... When they wanna be..... But, they're trying.....*Looks over at Jax* Wait, her majesty? Well, she's in the ice palace.....
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:49 am

Yes, hubby.. although Theo seems a little harsh, but he's tolerable.*kisses his cheeks before curling in a fetal position holding a pillow* Sleepy.. *starts to snore a little*

Guys, what's for tommorrow?! *leans back, looking at the tent's roof*

What's your beef with Relosianos? I mean, I don't get why you hate it that much... it's a nice place to live mostly...

Occasionally you get weird name calling and sometimes human kids try to vanadalise the temple and throw stuff at ya.. Its not a bad place for work, but also not the best. Luckily, such incidents don't happen often.. *coughs* What do you see in the capital?

It's complicated... where the buildings once stood, all is left are empty spaces... and the other half is creepily empty. I heard a great heroine was killed and half of the city is now in Vampire Territory. It's hard to believe... I will show you the proof.. once we get to my old camp site.
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:02 am

*Hugs her and falls asleep*

Just sorting things out mainly, officially rescinding my loyalty to the emperor and seeing who's loyal to me.

Yes, you two will need to do that. I suppose I'll go to.

They have seemed to chill out in the last century.....

Actually, if I recall correctly, they did help us during the Almorna crisis. But, that was a long time ago.
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:19 am

Man, you have more responsibilities now, to think... we were only mere servants to royals awhile ago! *gives a shrug* I know you guys are tired .. but... do you think the vampire invasion will come here?

*shakes head* I have no idea what my nation has done to you guys...

Theres some ancient art on the walls...

Yes, those are pretty old... My family used to camp here on holiday breaks.. just becareful of the holes in the ground...*waves the torch around*

CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next