Relosianos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relosianos: The Forgotten Lands - Part 3

2 posters

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Relosianos: The Forgotten Lands - Part 3 Empty Relosianos: The Forgotten Lands - Part 3

Post by EmperorMike Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:47 am

I've heard light burns vampires is that true?

*Grumbles* Should've ripped his throat out..... *Helps Priscilla up*

We didn't even think about that possibility....

Dragon..... That's my only good dress..... Actually, I can even match your size if I need to....*Transform into a smaller version of her dragon form*

Oh, alright then....*Begins to scrub his lower parts himself*

*Chuckles* You got me, Skia's worse... I have to beg him to wear clothes when company's present.
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

https://relosianos.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Relosianos: The Forgotten Lands - Part 3 Empty Re: Relosianos: The Forgotten Lands - Part 3

Post by CaptainFaxxy Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:56 am

Only very strong light can they be stopped, otherwise, its more of an annoyance. It doesnt affect me..

Tourists...now thats out of the way.. we can ski again..

Her leg wound is very bad. Shes controlling it the whole time. As long she stays inside, the wounds will heal.

Using the true form might lead to eggs. Just a might. *chuckles as he transforms, his massive member starts to stiffens*

Why i cant scub it there?

How often you go nude..? *washes herself with the hot water*
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Relosianos: The Forgotten Lands - Part 3 Empty Re: Relosianos: The Forgotten Lands - Part 3

Post by EmperorMike Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:10 am

We could probably figure out something.....*Takes a bit of a biscuit*

*Nods* Let's just try to enjoy ourselves....

She is quite the woman.... So, she has to stay in a few days?

Would you like me to be my true form during this? *Raises an eyebrow*

I just figured you wouldn't want to.... Like you wouldn't want me scrubbing you below, would you?

*Washes under his arms* Er.... Well, I do sleep nude sometimes....
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:18 am

My powers only relates to dark magic..

Okay... theres alot of rude people here.. Nevertheless! It was a good attempt..! *tries again*

It only needs a day...and her curse seems to get stronger..*points to a small tail* she needs to control its power.

*shakes head* nevermind what I said..theres always a chance to get you lay an egg in whatever we do.. *goes up and licks below her tail*

It feels funny...

Not with me. You begun to wear clothes!
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:56 am

Oh.... Hmm.... We'll have to find another way...

Yes.... Let's continue.*Skis with her down the slope at a safe speed*

..... Yes, that could become a problem...

*Moans and rolls over on her back* It's been a long time since I've another dragon's tongue there....

Yeah, it feels funny for me as well..... But, if you really want to scrub my mr. happy I guess you could....

Yes, because I was taught it was rude to sleep naked in the same bed as a woman. Especially if she wasn't my wife yet. I mean, you have naked a few times now.... So, there's that.... Anyway, my point is I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable.
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:04 am

I'm not sure how you know of him but he is quite powerful..something we havent seen in a while...

*giggles before falling down again due to a bunch of kids hurling snow balls at her* Ow!

Precisely, and will have cubs instead of regular babies...

I will make it a moment you'll never forget. *prods his tongue deeply within her, licking her clean* Even responsibility of a child.

Mr happy? *goes and scubs his tighs instead* like this..?

I rarely sleep nude...my clothes are enhancted with spells..
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:14 am

He's been pestering us and attacking our empire....

*Fires a blast of magic at the kids to scare them off*

Yes, she actually warned me of that part.... I uh... Didn't listen, but I mean she wasn't saying no either...*Shrugs*

*Moaning as she and starts growing to normal size and her pussy becomes wetter* It's to control magic during this....

Just something silly I call my privates.... Yes, that's fine....*Notices his member becoming hard and gulps*

I can understand that, I say we stick with the current arrangement for now shall we?
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:29 am

That means the food bank is running out of supply...last i heard, he might bring the entire army...Im working on it...the solution.

*one of the kids created a snow man to take the hit and the brats begin to laugh*

Why me...*roll eyes*

Let it all out...*rub her tighs and legs with his tongue before stroking his member* mhmm...you're tasty... lets create life! *suddenly shove the entire thing inside of her and he moves slowly* slow is best..

Once she goes through training, she can control her powers.

Why is it so hard? *flicks the tip using a finger*

Of course
.unless you want exotic.
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:38 am

How is it coming along so far?

*Rolls his eyes and summons a handful of warrior ghosts to chase them off*

*Wraps herself around him as she becomes fullsized* Agreed, you better fill me up with that thing boy....

Yes, but who could train her?

*Feels tingly when she does so* It happens sometimes, just leave it alone it'll go away....

*Looks at her curiously* Exotic? What do you mean exactly?
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:50 am

Not good. But even if I did bring Rigel down... no one will support me to the throne...but theres hope in the old texts...

*The kids throw all of their snow balls at Priscilla before screaming*

Oof! *falls down* kids!!!

*one of the kids show thier butt at Skia before all decided to run*

Normally by an werewolf elder or her clansman...but I heard its been wiped out...I know of someone... as usual...but...ah..
Its been ages...

Finally I can use my dick..*grips her tightly
and starts to produce a torrent of cum which starts to flood the cave with his seed. But he kept going with a smile* It feels good.. i can cum again and again..

*blows on it* like this?

Its just something sexual..
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:00 pm

What's in the old texts?

*Helps* I am going to shiv someone before this over....

What if a different type of wolf taught her?

*Moans in pleasure as goes deeper* oOoo.... Ah.... Harder..... Ah.... Mmm..... I want it all....

*Blushing* Stop playing with my weenie, please....

Sexual? But, I thought you were waiting until marriage?
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:09 pm

A weapon of power!!!!!!!!! *laughs* Something silly like that, anyway. It's been a goose chase...

Going to shiv someone..? The tourists knew you cannot do that on holy land...if I remember correctly, there's a secret area for VIPs...

Then it wouldn't make a difference.. it's all about channeling powers...I don't know much about wolves...

How long did since you had sex with a strong dragon like me, hmm? *slaps her tighs before pumping more into her,shaking a little*

Oh, first its my happy, then weenie...I don't have a weenie... it must broken off a long time ago!

Yes...anyway, now I gotta watch on my little sister in case she does something stupid..

CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:29 pm

Hmm..... Perhaps.... Wgere did the texts say look?

Anyway, I'm not sure why I'm so defensive today.... Granted, I had to be....

Alright, I may know someone who can help...

At least a century.... *Arches her back and let's out scream of pleasure* I'll definitely enjoy that cock...

We call it different things... No, girls are born without one and have a hole instead....*Points to her privates*

Of course, I almost forgot about them...*Stares at her ass as she goes to the kids*
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:45 pm

I cannot get to them because they are under lock & key..

Because our child is in me..*rubs her belly* Im pregrant, Skia..

You are going to enjoy it as much as I live mmhmm..its big..its juicy and i even cast a spell to make my seed a little more candy flavored..*slams harder*

It seems to be missing something -- *about to suck on Timmy's but was stopped by Scarlet*

Its private for a reason...

CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:03 pm

Hmm.... And I can't sneak in to a vampire fortress....

Yes, at least we know I'll defend my family...*Kisses her and places a hand on her belly*

*Licks lips after he finishes and strokes him* Cover me in that candy cum.....*Kisses his tip and starts sucking*

*Looks at Scarlet and gets full view of her body and stammers* I-I was trying to get her to stop....

*Walks over to Scarlet ignoring his fully erect member* Do you need my help or have you got this?
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:16 pm

No. The texts are here...

*nods and cosies up to him, nuzzling his nose before trying again* slow and steady...

Damn...*his tip stifens more and starts to produce another wave of cum into her mouth, pushing against her throat* ahhh.. im still so horny..

Who is this person?

Its --

Big Sister! Theodore's stick went bigggg! *goes and flick it with a finger*

well uh...*sweatdrops*
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:18 pm

Oh, well... Could we talk to the dragon king?

*Leads her carefully* Alright, hopefully no more distractions....

As am I.....*Deep throats and plays with his shaft using her tongue*

Skia... He might be able to help, due to being.... Well, a wolf....

*Covers his privates with his hand* It happens..... When guys get cold....*Smiles awkwardly*

*Looks at Theo* I thought it was....

Shh....
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:34 pm

The vampires and the dragons are still at war with each other, its gonna be tough..

Yes... hopefully..*moves slowly*

You must have lots of experience... this room is gonan smell like cum if we continue..*pushes in deeper*

But he is young....are you sure?

.......When it gets cold, it gets longer hmm? But we are in a spa..

*giggles hard*
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:52 pm

Yes, it's complex matter...

*Stays beside her as they ski to the bottom*

Won't be the first time, yes I've had many partners and lovers as well as a mate.

He's young, but if given a job he will do it professionally and effectively.

It wasn't the most thought through explanation, but she's also a kid....

I'm a kid too...

You're older than her....
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:58 pm

I could steal from the archives but..its also hard..

*follows steadily* no interruptions this time..

I understand...but I only had one...*pants as he fires another shot inside* What makes you wanna be with this lonely dragon?

Alright...the best I can do now is dlowing down its growth...

*bloops both of their privates before changing up to sit outside*

And shes playful too..I will have to teach her not to touch...im sorry for the awkardness, guys.
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:09 pm

Yes, I agreed to be on my best behavior and I don't like my chances against a dragon. So, stealing is out of the question....

Yes, we might actually get to enjoy it.....

Not sure, guess I missed the feeling of a big fat cock....*Licks up the cum*

Yes, I'll get with him soon to discuss it....

*Nods both he and Timmy get out and dry off*
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:13 pm

...Then I will have to see the Dragon King...*sighs hard*

I want our future kid to join us for family fun

Hmm, you'll have to meet my kids soon tho..hows the taste...?

It wont be easy..

Is everyone alright?

Dont do that again, Sheila, touching a man privates is reserved for boy friend material!

Yes, big sister..
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:13 pm

Yes, good luck...

It will, it has to be born first.... Wonder if it'll be a cub or a pup.... Feline-Canine relationships tend to be rare....

Delicious.... Mine should meet you as well..... Though, they hardly ever visit dear old mom....

I was under no illusion of it being so....

Yes, listen to your sister.

*Gets dressed*
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:31 pm

Will you join me?

Im the mother and gave no idea too..I think its random...just like the sex..shall we use magic to find out?

Heh..*squirts on her face once more*
Why they not visit you? Did you do something naughty?

Alright.. I will take my leave and you could spend time with her. Remember, no leaving or breaking the barrier...not even food and drinks..wait...as for toilet...*teleports a potty inside it* done!

*nods* Im refreshed!

....*just watches them*
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:30 am

Yes, I shall. As moral support....

We'll discuss it later, I think...

They feel I'm too harsh on others, and take my anger and sadness out on others.....

Very well....*Places a hand on Jacinta's hand*

*Gets dressed* Yes, the hot springs helped relax me...
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next