Relosianos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relosianos: The Forgotten Lands - Part 3

2 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Relosianos: The Forgotten Lands - Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Relosianos: The Forgotten Lands - Part 3

Post by CaptainFaxxy Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:45 am

I need everything I got. Well, he could reject us...

Yes... like the baby room..

And what happened to the previous mate..?

....I better not go toilet then. *roll eyes*

And now it goes limp...shall we head to the relax chairs & have coffee?

Wee wee became small! *whispers in timmy's ear*
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Relosianos: The Forgotten Lands - Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Relosianos: The Forgotten Lands - Part 3

Post by EmperorMike Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:56 pm

We won't know until we try.

Yeah, we should decide on something nice. Perhaps, a sky mural with birds and such...

He was the one that got killed...

Yes, luckily it's only for a day...

That sounds good, I think we'll do that

*Nods* Back to normal....
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

https://relosianos.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:12 pm

.....*sighs deeply and puts her hands on her face* im so worried i could just die...

I wont mind hand painting...if June is a girls name for us, what about a boy's name? *pants as sge stops*

.....Hopefully I can bungee junp soon..Es, do you dislike me if i mimic actions of a wolf in human form..?

By who..? You can tell me, i will keep this a secret to my grave..*pulls out of her mouth before lifting her up and thrusting into her other hole deeply* mmmm...

*lies on the relax chair then looks at Jyno with a raised eyebow*......seriously?

*happily pleasuring herself as she made the massage vibrate with magic* ahhhh

Oh..normal is ..*sees Juno before being led of the room by Scarlet*

You too, Timmy. Stay out.. *puts him outside*

ahhhhhhhhhh.

....*fold arms & roll eyes*

CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:19 pm

*Stares* Good luck... Shall we go to him now or wait?

*Looks confused* By Almorna, I was more promiscuous before I met him....*Moans loudly*

What about William? It's a good name, simple and the name of several kings....

No, I didn't mean it that way when I made that comment..... It was just kind of random is all... I wasn't completely aware of the situation....

*Blinks as he stands for a moment*

*Facepalms* Do you have to do that here?!
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:32 pm

Real soon...I'm so lazy...why are you interested in restoring order soonish? Don't mind me, it's lazy talk...*puts her head on the table*

I see... but you mentioned he was killed...I wonder what killed him....now I'm going in deeep!

That's a nice name...maybe he will be a king one day... *giggles*

It's fine..*looks at the ceiling* Now I'm bored, just looking up at the ceiling...he wall murals are nice...dragons casting spells...

*gives a shrug as she cums* Yess......oooooo...*moans loudly before getting up* I'm going to find Tiger man..Tata! *leaves the room*

*roll eyes*

*blinks with him* That was weird, right..?
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:05 pm

Mainly because I don't like chaos, I may be a thief.... But, death and destruction isn't something I enjoy....

There was a powerful mage..... Who used his influence to manipulate the people of Almorna to carry out a mass genocide..... My mate and my mother went to stop them... The mage designed a weapon that could kill dragons..... While they managed to destroy most of them.... The mage killed my mother with one and turned to face my mate who fought him to the death.... They died in a fiery explosion as the people helped the mage..... I finished the killers off and turned their land to ash..... I was too late to save the ferals, elves, and other creatures..... And though a couple have begged me to lift the curse they suffer with.... I refuse....

*Smiles* Though, for now the child will be our little prince or princess.*Kisses her*

*Looks up* Yes, I wonder if it commemorates a battle or specific dragons.....

Oh god the smell...

Yes, very weird..... I'm not sure what I want to do now....

*Sits outside a cave with his mask and hood on watching a snow tiger pushing a cart*
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:06 pm

Fair enough...maybe I could employ you as my body guard...

*rubs her tail as he pushes in his entire length again, now starting to burst cum inside* ahh... *fingers her with a claw at the same time*....That's such a sad tale...where is this weapon now? Has it been destroyed?

*nuzzles his nose as she treads very carefully on another slope* We might have less time together, but it's worth it...

It's a battle and it shows Kyle dressing in full armor and carrying a hammer...it's against the vampires...I don't even have a slight idea why the vampires hate us or why they crave blood...but they must be stopped.

What about the smell..? *waves to a cleaner who started to clean up the mess with soap*

Whatever you wish! *giggles* Your sister doesn't seem to be around...

*goes behind him and speaks* Hey Tiger man, are you searching for a new target to kill...? Or oogling some sexy ladies? That was fast, either way...
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:36 pm

Well, I suppose I could do that.*Giggles and shrugs* I'm not really trained though....

Yes, it's not really a conversation that turns me on.... As for the weapon not sure....

It will be a lot.... But, we just have to work together....*Follows along*

I agree.... I wonder how they were stopped last time....

What shall we do now?

Let's explore a little I guess. Unless we go to our rooms and take a nap or something.

Over that mountain top was my village, I'm curious as to how it looks....
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:49 pm

I could ask someone to train you..but what im looking for is more of a friend..and sometimes i get a weird itch below and after i release someweird fluids, it became okay..*flustered look* but dont tell anyone... its embarassing

I understand. Shall we focus on love making and talk of happier times? *rubs her ass*

Its also fun! You just have to help me...

Blackfire... its a powerful incendary weapon...the receipe is lost at the moment..

I want to build a snow man...

I spot a secret passage! But I got to tell my big sister first...hey, can we explore, bug sis?

hmm, that secret passage? *looks at Theodore* well..

Are you scared someone might recongize you if you lose the mask?
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:32 am

*Blushes* I wouldn't mind being your friend.

Mmmm.... As you wish....*Relaxes as he thrusts* It's been 500 years since I've had sex, so you can imagine how horny I am....

Of course, I will also need money.... Though, Leonas may pay me for my services as according to law a servant or slave who was set free must recieve back pay for his or her services.

Alright, let's look for it.

Can we?

Yes, we could go as well.

Yes, something like that.
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:39 am

The normal kind or... something deeper? *stood up and goes next to her face, close enough to kiss*

Im always horny..and..now your room is filled with my cum..*this is getting wet...i may try and get an egg out of you...

I see, what will you do? For me, it depends if Mum's lands can be restored...

My legs feel numb....and its gonna be a long search. I only found 1/2 page...

lets all go!! *carries a rusack* this is really dark and slippery!

Adeventure time, yay!

Need any help?
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:17 am

*Smirks and gives her bedroom eyes* I'm open to either.....

Yes, at this rate you might.....*Orgasms* Flood my pussy.....

I'll have to figure something out.

Yes, we have a long way to go..... But, right now you need to rest....

Yes....*His bracelet turns blue* Need to borrow your eyes, Skia...

That's cool looking...

Sure, you can come along if you like. I'm just gonna look the area over...
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:25 am

But if you are with me, there will be lots of danger everywhere...*kisses her nose* You must be prepared.

Ice cum sounds nice. *fingers her quickly as he shifts his member into her other hole, burrowing in it quickly* Im going to do it...you are a lovely dragon..

I came here to search for that too..

Mine depends on Estonius again..

Watch out! *points to few ice spikes narrowly missing them* Its cold and...rather big! Theres also a few skeletons wearing armor and holding swords.

Woah. *picks up a rusty dagger* what does the bracelet do?

I'm coming along..just for fun!
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:24 pm

*Blushes at the kiss* I understand.... Perhaps I can be helpful, though in all honesty I'm only looking for a friend for now...

*Moans as she feels him in her* Yes, I think I'm starting enjoy you being my mate.

*Places a hand on her belly and kisses her* As long as the dragons are willing to help, we have a chance.

Yes, it's good thing we're friends with him...

*Talks to the skeletons* We come in piece and mean no harm.

What are you doing, Mr. Theo?

Very well, follow me...*Climbs down the mountain*
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:20 pm

I know, it was but a simple welcome gift.Its quite common in my culture, although we also kiss on the hand too. We still have the odds against us... *sits down and eats a pie*

I wont let you down ...mhnm..especially that thick ass of yours...*begins to bend over to lick her ass, pounding hard* bending is hard...

Yes, although I much prefer to do it on my own...

Hmm...*taps her chin* Then it might work out. But the chief minister still have my lands..

*The skeletons do not respond as their souls already left the place*

A magic trick.

O.o *just watches*

*nods & follows*
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:41 pm

*Takes a slice of pie as well* Fascinating, we humans tend to avoid discussing vampire culture.

*Moans as he does so feeling herself about to orgasm*

Well, we shouldn't allow our ego to dictate our actions as some young girl said to me many years ago....*Smirks*

Yes, what shall we do about him....

Looks like we'll have to fight them.... I'll leave spirit magic to Skia....*Draws sword*

Well, it seems to be a pretty crap magic trick....

*Changes his outfit taking off his mask and robes and puts on a fur tunic* Don't ask why I have a fur tunic as that is best left unanswered.*Approaches a small village*
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:57 pm

I heard its taboo to even speak of such things...?

*pants as he slow down abit, cumming a little into her* Still tasty...like I used to say.. great sex means a loving relationship!

.....*speechless* Well..

Hmm... it depends on his condition too. Most likely he will never return the lands..

But the skeletons are not moving, Skia...*roll eyes and goes up to a door* ...Sealed with a code...

*starts searching the bodies*

What kind of fur and this place looks run down..
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:08 pm

Yes, I'm not sure of the reason..... Perhaps we see vampires as our great foe. Something we want to pretend doesn't exist in a way.

*Orgasms spraying her juices on him* Yes, plus it makes it more fun.

Yes, I'm not sure if the emperor can do anything about that....

Oh..... Also, I'm Theo....*Looks around for a clue*

Perhaps a specific date....

*Straight faced* Leopard.... *Looks at all the shacks* Same as I remember it....
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:38 pm

Reminds me of the weird legends you humans made up like flying and stuff in human form and virgin blood..but..I won't deny it...they haven't our true abilities...which may seem impossible..I can move so fast, that I could reach the top of the tower in a minute...almost like flying...

Pride comes before a fall but...sometimes I feel its good to have a bit of them...just to show prestige...Hmm.......*shakes head* Nevermind. I forgot what I wanted to say.

The emperor could reallocate those lands back to us...but it also means Mum must take up on a high official post..In the past we used to serve as advisors to the crown but now that role goes to Leonas. Lands are usually proportional to the rank you hold in court...

Oops, I kept thinking in terms of that power...*coughs*

I found a condom!!!!!!!!!

Condom? That seems fairly new...*tests a few dates* Nothing happens...

You got it off from a fur trader, didn't ya? What's inside these shacks? *Looks inside*..?
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:58 pm

*Nods* I can make people fall asleep..... Boring spell, but useful.... Unless it doesn't work....

It's alright, you should get some sleep....*Kisses her*

Yes, that could be a tricky issue.

*Looks at Sheila* How do you know that?

Wait, is it numbers or symbols?

Perhaps.... We really should be careful not to break in to houses they can be a bit.... Trigger happy....

*A voice yells* Who goes there?! *The sound of a gun being cocked can be heard*
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:09 am

It only works on people who hear it probably... There's a special form of defense art we practiced..

*nods* But it's hard sleeping on a desk....and we are just a stone throw away from the Dragon King's working space. There's so many files & books on the desk..

*pants as he start to pull out, cum flowing out* I'm abit exahusted...you don't have any cold drinks, do you? Ice Beer is best...*starts to drink greedily on her juices, proding her folds with a claw* Even you taste great! Dragon female juice....taste like nectar.

Let's not worry about that, for now, let's skiiiiiiiiiiii! *starts to skii down a long slope* Weeeeeeeeee!!! *keeps her eyes straight as she attempts to navigate a bend*

*shows him a used condom then puts on his hand* You can keep it.

It's a bunch of numbers...every skeleton has a number..like this guy is holding "number 14"..

What was that?! *spun around*
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:31 am

Yes, it depends on who I'm visualizing....

No beer, just whiskey.*Moans at his touch*

Perhaps we could ask him to move you to a bed?

*Follows along* Let's enjoy this for now....

*Throws the condom away* Yuck! That's not what I asked!

*Looks at another skeleton* 26!

We come in peace, friend....

No one comes in peace around here....
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:41 am

*nods* It won't work on tone deaf people...

Then bring it on...*squeezes a little before bringing her into a cuddling position, kissing her cheeks* I feel we are more connected than ever!

Yes... but he's out and I'm stuck here...The table is so hard...I usually sleep in soft bed...It feels...stiff and I hate lying here for hours....

Yes! Hey, do you think we can do any fun tricks on these? But I don't mind doing the same thing for the rest of the day!

*gives a cute shrug* It says on the label...why didn't you like it?

Ewww, it still has cum in it! *laughs before inputting the code* Good.. keep going... the numbers aren't in any special order..

Who are you and put down your gun. Tell us what happen...
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by EmperorMike Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:16 pm

*Giggles* Yes, I suppose it won't....

*Brings out a couple barrels and hands him cup of whiskey before drinking hers* Yes, though I do wonder how our kids will react....

I know it's difficult, but we need to be patient.... There's not much we can do about it.

Let's not risk it.... We've never done this before.

*Shakes head* 54.....

62!

I am the protector of the village and you are trespassing..... Francois?

Yes, it is I.... Master Ronis....
EmperorMike
EmperorMike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainFaxxy Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:54 pm

Then...do you run away if that attack failed..? I mean its scary when your attack fail in front of an enemy...

....*sighs as he drinks his cup* It wont be easy. I know one of them will throw a hissy fit..

*blinks her eyes and hold his hand* Im so excited yet...theres something i cannot shake off.

Alrighty, then the small hill slopes
The ones near the forest look easy but theres no one there..

*just stares at Theodore and her sister, then at Timmy*

*opens the big door*The door opens...and..its another series of maze tunnels...it looks like a crystal mine....All sort of crystals and mining equipment...

.....You two know each other? Huh?o.O
CaptainFaxxy
CaptainFaxxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next